Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed with the daily demands of life?
Do you want more energy and to feel grounded on a day-to-day basis?
Do you dream about making a greater impact?
Imagine experiencing ease and a steady sense of confidence in your body.
What would you be able to accomplish each day?
Are you ready to step into the body and the lifestyle that aligns with you?
When you are at peace in your body, your mind will be at ease. Life seems to get a bit easier.
Feel like your TRUE SELF in your body.
Align with your power and purpose by being true to you.
Your physical presence is the #1 most important thing you must master if you want to make a greater impact.
Your physical presence is the foundation for experiencing greater ease in your life and attracting the people, experiences, and clients into your life that are meant to learn from you.
If the presence piece is not in place, strategies and tools don’t work; life simply feels harder.
How we show up in our bodies directly affects the impact we are able to make. It is the #1 thing that attracts people to you and makes them listen to you.
True You is based upon this principle. Your body is your vehicle in this life. I will help you cultivate a deeper and more meaningful relationship with your body to fast track your success.
When you feel insecure, overwhelmed, or are in pain, whether emotional or physical, it creates constriction in your body. Thus, your presence is not very magnetic and your vision is limited.
Today’s world is hungry and in MUCH need for embodied leaders.
A leader who leads from their heart and inner strength. I will teach you what it means to be embodied and to show up FULLY.
The world is waiting for your unique and powerful leadership.
Book your complimentary call now.
I know firsthand what it’s like to feel insecure and hiding behind a smile from my true desires.
I have developed a system that combines my experience as a Certified Rolfer and Art of Feminine Presence Coach to bring you a truly unique and effective coaching program, all centered around your body.
Are you ready to:
- Get unstuck
- Stop the progression of patterns that create pain
- Get back to your very best self
- Feel confident in your abilities to say ‘no
so that you can start making a positive influence and inspire those around you?
If you want to:
- Gain inner strength, freedom, and authenticity
- Experience greater ease, confidence, and allowance in both your body and your life
- Integrate all parts of yourself: mind, body, and spirit to come into your own true alignment
- Not only lead your own life, but to also have a positive and meaningful impact on your family, tribe, and coworkers
my 6-month True You Coaching Program is for you.
Don’t look back a year from now and wish you had started today!
When you sign up to work with me you receive:
- 12, 50-minute coaching sessions over Zoom.
- Unlimited email support.
- Unlimited 5-minute laser calls designed to help you leap over any roadblocks that may show up.
- Recording of all the sessions.
- I will create a customized video practice tailored to you and your specific goals.
- Local clients will receive 1 Rolfing session/month over the course of our 6 months together.
- Distant clients will receive my at home video practice series that includes 10 different body-centered practices.
If you are committed to allowing yourself to expand and a deeper level of body awareness, I can guarantee you will experience a full-on transformation from our work together. Your specific results will be unique to YOU.
Potential side effects from my True You Coaching Program include:
- Increased clarity, happiness, and focus.
- Greater presence and body awareness.
- Increased confidence and personal power.
- Show up fully, be magnetic, and get people on board with your message.
Book your complimentary call now.
Now, it is more important than ever for women to step up, own their brilliance, and be a leader.
Leadership is not positional.
Leadership is how you show up in your day and in your actions.
No matter your position or career in life, you are a leader in some way.
Whether you are the leader of your family, business, boardroom or beyond, it is essential that you feel your best each and every day. Feeling your best is what allows you to be courageously and fabulously you, and inspire those around you.
Let go of what’s holding you back. Step into your True Alignment of your mind, body, & spirit.
If you feel trapped, if you are putting on a smile externally, but internally are full of self-doubt and fear, I would be honored to hold your hand and allow you to come back to your True You.
You are amazing and your unique, embodied leadership is needed in this world!
I hope to support you to experiencing greater ease, energy, confidence, and joy in your body.
Yours in alignment,