Sitting in meditation can often bring low back pain or excess tension through your spine. In this video, I share specific tips to help you sit with greater ease & comfort in your sitting practice.
A few tips I mention in the video:
1. Sit on a pillow, cushion, or yoga block.
2. Your hips should be higher than your knees.
3. Find your sits bones. Come to about the front middle of your sits bones.
4. Let your belly be relaxed & let your breath come into your low back.
5. Allow the lower portion of your breast bone to be relaxed.