What is FEMININE?
The Feminine Essence lives inside every woman. It’s an energetic, empowering, and magnetic quality that has nothing to do with the way you look on the outside. When a woman embodies her feminine essence she does not need to project a powerful persona to attract the respect and attention she wants. She becomes attractive, radiant, sensual, and grounded.
What is PRESENCE?
There are women who walk into a room and are noticed by many. They have an air of confidence about them that is attractive. There are others who frequently comment that “no one remembers I was even there.” One has ‘presence,’ one does not. Presence makes people feel more attracted to you, and trusting of you.
How can we be POWERFUL & FEMININE?
In the pursuit of a career, or having to take care of so many people around them, many women have disconnected from their feminine essence and their personal presence without realizing it. This affects everything. From being able to attract and keep a passionate lasting love, the state of our health, fulfillment in our work, and to the unfortunate situation of women competing against women everywhere.
Discover tools you can use to:
- Develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention you want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality, and with receiving positive attention.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Be more at ease setting clear boundaries with others.
- Learn to follow your “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more confident and radiant when you walk into a room.
Upcoming Class Offering
Ongoing classes are offered in a series of 6 at a time. Many women continue these classes for months, sometimes years. Others just do one series. All options are respected.
Mondays at 2:00pm MST
May 4th – June 8th
Class limited to 6 women. We meet virtually via Zoom each week for 90-minutes.
Tuition = $150
To reserve your spot, you can pay here
After receiving your payment, I will email you with class information.
If you are interested in learning more or would like to join a group, contact Emily directly at email@example.com.